Employees are now able to request a specific number of supplies for locations they are working at! Lean more about this here. You are able to view these requests and complete them within the mobile and web app. To view a video of this feature scroll to the bottom of the article.
Who Can Complete Supply Requests:
Managers and Supervisors (Beta).
Where Is This Accessed:
The Swept Mobile App and Web App.
Log in to the Swept Mobile App and choose "Supplies".
Choose "Supplies by Location".
Select the location you would like to complete the supply request for.
Swept will show you how many supplies have been requested for each supply and when the supplies was requested.
Click "Complete" to complete the supply request.
Log in to the Swept Web App and choose the spray bottle icon in the top right hand corner.
When there has been supplies requested a number will appear with the icon to indicate how many "In Progress" requests you have.
Under Supply Requests you will see a few options for reviewing supply requests.
1. IN PROGRESS
If you click on the "IN PROGRESS" tab it will show you all supply requests that are currently in progress.
If you click on the "COMPLETED" tab it will show you all supply requests that have been completed. For more information on completed requests click here.
3. DOWNLOAD REQUESTS AS
If you click on "DOWNLOAD REQUESTS AS" you will be able to download your "In Progress" requests by Supplier or by Location. These will download as a PDF file. This information can also be seen by going to "Reports" in the left hand menu and choose "Supply Requests - Location" or "Supply Requests - Supplier".
The "Supply Requests - Supplier" report is great to use to order your needed supplies. The "Supply Requests - Location" report is great to use when you are dropping off the supplies to each location.
How to Complete a Supply Request
Supply requests can be completed one at a time or using a bulk action to complete multiple at a time. Before you complete a supply request you want to review the following information:
- Supply Name - This is the name of the supply being requested.
- Requested By - This is who requested the supply.
- Supplier - This is the supplier you will want to order the supply from.
- Remaining - The amount of supplies currently at the location. This is determined by the person who made the request and cannot be changed.
- Requested - The amount of supplies requested for the location. This is determined by the person who made the request and cannot be changed.
- Order - The amount of the order defaults to the amount requested however this can be updated by clicking in the order box and updating the number. If the order has been updated by another manager it will show the updated order amount.
- Status - This dropdown is used to update the status of the request from "In Progress" to "Completed". This is a way to complete requests one at a time. Please see below for more information.
Completing Requests One At A Time
- Within the "IN PROGRESS" tab review your supply request information.
- Under the "Status" column change the "In Progress" option in the dropdown to "Completed".
- Once this is done the supply request will move to completed.
- An option to Undo the completion will appear for 5 seconds. If you click Undo the supplies will be added back to "In Progress".
Completing Multiple Requests Using Bulk Actions
There are a few ways to use bulk action to complete multiple supply requests.
- All Supply Requests On The Page - To complete all supply requests on the page click the check box beside "ACTIONS". This will check all boxes on the page then click "ACTIONS" and select "Mark selected as Complete".
- All Supply Requests Under A Location Header - To complete all supply requests under a specific location header click the check box by the location name. This will check all boxes under this specific location header then click "ACTIONS" and select "Mark selected as Complete". *** Please Note the same location name may appear multiple times and this will only check the check boxes under the one location header.
- Multiple Supply Requests - To complete multiple supply requests check the check box beside each supply name. Once all check boxes are checked that you would like completed click "ACTIONS" and select "Mark selected as Complete".
An option to Undo the completion will appear for 5 seconds. If you click Undo the supplies will be added back to "In Progress".