Mandatory GeoFence will allow you to prevent employees from signing in and out of a location when they are off-site.
How to Configure (per Location)
- Log into the web app and navigate to the location you want to enable Mandatory GeoFence for
- Click the 5th button "GeoFence (GPS)"
- You will now see a checkbox beside the "Save" button that says "Enable Mandatory GeoFence Sign in/out" (see image below)
- Once this is checked a confirmation window will pop up, press "Okay"
- Then click "Save" to complete
How to Configure (per Cleaner)
If you have a staff member who you've exempted from the requirement that they must be on site to sign in or out you, can disable the feature as well.
- Log into the web app and navigate to the "Cleaners" tab on the left-hand side
- Find the cleaner account you wish to exempt and click "Edit" on the far right-hand side
- Click the checkbox "Disable Mandatory GeoFence Sign In/Out"
- Click "Update" on the bottom of the page to save your changes
What Does it Look Like to Your Staff
When enabled, if a staff member tries to sign in to a location they will receive the error shown below.
Please note that cleaners that do not have data (wifi or cell) signal and/or Location Services enabled for Swept will be unable to sign in or out.