Some updates within Swept require users to update their Swept mobile app on their device. If you are looking to verify that your mobile device has the current version of the Swept app, you can do this by following the steps below.
- Click on the Swept app icon to open the app.
- If you're not signed into to your account, you will see the version number on the bottom of the login screen. (If signed into your account, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the app and click "sign out". Once you have done this, you will see the login screen with the app version number on the bottom).
If you know the app version you are seeing is the most current version of the app, you are all set.
If you are unsure, you are able to verify this within the application store for your mobile device (App Store or Google Play Store).
- Open the application store for your device.
- Once in the application store, type in "Swept" in the search bar.
- Once you have searched for "Swept" and can see the results, click on the Swept icon.
Google Play Store
4. Once you have clicked on the "Swept" icon you will be brought to the details page of the app and are able to view the current version within.
(If you see an option to "Update" the Swept app, this means you are not on the current version and will need to update. Deleting the Swept app and re-installing it from the application store for your device will download the most current version as well).
Click here to learn how to set up automatic app updates.