December 17, 2018
In the Mobile App, for Cleaners and Managers:
- We have updated our supply request process to allow cleaners to enter both the quantity of items remaining and the amount they would like to request be delivered.
- Cleaners are now also able to submit requests for more than one supply at a time, making it easy for them to let a manager know if multiple supplies are running low at a particular location.
- Submitted requests can be viewed by cleaners. It will show the amount requested and the amount the manager has replenished.
In the Web App for Managers:
- We have added a new historical supply request report that allows managers to filter completed requests. This report allows managers to determine things like:What supplies were dropped of at a particular location for a given time periodHow many supplies were used from a particular supplier for a given time periodNote – Additional filters will likely be added over time, such as one for supply.
- On the Supply Request page there are now two tabs and no filters
- The completed tab shows only supply requests completed in the last 30 days grouped by location for quick reference, and a link to the historical report if you would like to filter and print completed requests.
- The in progress tab shows all open supply requests, now grouped together so you can see if a cleaner requested multiple supplies at the same time.Users can update the order amount from hereUsers can run two PDF reports:In progress requests grouped by locationIn progress requests grouped by supplierSupply requests can now be completed through bulk actions
- Supply Request – Locations Report shows all open supply requests grouped by location (Downloadable by PDF, but not CSV)Contains a filter for location so the user can print reports independently for each location
- Supply Request – Supplier Report shows all open supply requests grouped by supplier (Downloadable by PDF, but not CSV)Contains a filter for location so the user can print reports independently for each supplier
Users please note: Supply request by location and supplier reports that are in progress at the time of release will have a (-) in the quantity field. This indicates that this in progress report contains requests prior to being able to submit the quantity. The manager must update the order amount in the web app for each of the legacy requests and then the reports will be accurate.