If you and/or your team are experiencing an issue while using the Swept mobile app, there may be a few things contributing to the issue.
- Data services are not enabled for the Swept app on your device.
- The internet connection is weak/unstable.
- If using data, the service provider for the device is experiencing issues/downtime. (If you believe there is an issue with the phone carrier of the device you may need to contact the company for support).
- The Swept app is not up to date.
- The operating system for the mobile device is not updated.
- The mobile device does not have any memory left to use. (This may cause slowness to occur when using apps).
- There is an app(s) that conflicts with the Swept mobile app.
- There is a hardware issue with the mobile device itself.
Some suggestions we can provide:
- If using data, verify data services are enabled for Swept. (This is typically found in your device settings).
- Verify that the internet connection to the device is strong and stable. (Please note: certain areas in a building can block signals which may cause connectivity issues).
- Close down the Swept app completely.
- Close down all apps running in the background.
- Restart your mobile device.
- Confirm that the Swept app is on the most up to date version. (Click here for further details on how to confirm your Swept app is up to date).
- Also, verify that the mobile device is completely up to date on the most current operating system. (This is typically found in your device settings).
- Delete the Swept app and re-install on the device. (This will install the most current version of the Swept app to your mobile device).
- If it appears there may be an issue within the device itself, please contact the carrier for the device.