Ever try to log in to Swept but you just can't seem to remember your password? No problem, there is a way for users to retrieve their password. The following steps can also be used when looking to update your current password to something different.
Reset Password Link
Please note: Only team members with a valid email address in Swept can reset their password through the "Forgot Password?" link.
Mobile Version (Cleaners/Clients/Managers/Supervisors):
- Open Swept mobile app
- Click on "Forgot Password?" under login information
- Input email to send the link for the password reset
- Open your email and click on the message containing the password reset link
- Click on the link. You will then be redirected to a page to update your password. Click on "reset password" once changes are complete.
Website Version (Managers/Supervisors):
- Go to the Swept website login page and click on "Forgot Password?"
- Type in your email into the email slot
- Click "Recover Password" once email has been typed
- In your email, click on the message with the link to reset your password and click on the link provided
- You will be brought to a new page to update your password. Type in your desired password here
- Once you have chosen a password, confirm your password by typing it in again just below
- Once you have updated your password, click on "Reset Password" to save your changes
Note: If you do not have an email in Swept, you are always able to reach out to your Manager/Supervisor and ask for assistance in resetting your password.
For members of the management team with access to managing accounts, here is an in-action video of where to reset a team members password on their account: https://share.vidyard.com/watch/WPF9vLUnv8TDzau1t9emXb
This process is the exact same for Manager/Supervisor/Cleaner/Client account types by clicking on their associated tabs!
Managers/Supervisors: Should you experience difficulties with your password or a member of your team is experiencing difficulties, please feel free to contact Swept Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance and we will assist you as soon as possible!