The only reason that Managers/Supervisors are unable to view locations on the Web App or Mobile App is that they have not been approved to access those locations. This can happen for a few reasons.
- Your system is defaulted to "Approve no Locations" - this setting prevents every manager from automatically accessing all newly added locations (contact Customer Success to have this changed to "Approve all Locations" by default)
- Your location data was uploaded by Swept - as a security feature, Swept's data upload tool will not allow automatic approval of locations. This is to be done during configuration by the Admin Manager.
To approve a Supervisor or Manager to the locations they require access to please do the following:
- Navigate to the Web App and sign in
- Select the "Managers" or "Supervisors" tab on the left-hand side
- Press the green "edit" button on the right-hand side for the Manager/Supervisor you wish to edit
- Scroll to the bottom and select which locations you would like them to see (these will be highlighted in grey)
- Press the ">>" button and click "Update"
Note: Only Admin Managers can approve/unapprove locations
Protip: during configuration of new locations assess the requirement for each Manager/Supervisor to access the information. This ensures all users are up to date on which locations they are authorized to see.
For more information please see our guide on How to Manage Swept as an Admin.