When you delete or edit a repeating shift it will remove ALL past and future schedules. If you want to change the information for a repeating shift, we suggest ending the shift and creating a new repeating shift. If you would like to delete the repeating shift after a certain date then we suggest ending the repeating shift.
For information on creating a repeating schedule please see the following support article: How Do I Create a Repeating Schedule?
Who Can Edit The Repeating Shift?:
Managers and supervisors (beta) are able to manage schedules within Swept.
Where Is This Accessed?:
The Swept Website App. This is available at https://app.sweptworks.com/.
- Log in to the Swept Website App and select "Schedule" from the left hand menu.
- Use the filters at the top of the page to find the repeating shift you would like edited.
- Click on the shift to update the shift details.
Editing One Shift In The Repeating Schedule
If you only want to change one shift in the repeating schedule make the changes as needed and click "Save". When you click "Save" you will see two options of "Only This Event" or "All In The Series".
Click "Only This Event" to save the changes to only this one shift.
"All In The Series" will change ALL scheduled shifts in the past and future. If you would like to edit a repeating shift for only future shifts we suggest ending the shift as shown below then create a new repeating shift with the updated information. For information on creating a repeating shift see the following support article: How Do I Create a Repeating Schedule?
Ending A Repeating Schedule
Click the green "Edit" button under "Repeating Shift" to edit the details.
- Scroll down to the "Ends" section and update the end date by clicking on the circle by, "On" and choose the date you would like the repeating shift to end.
- Click "Save" on the pop up.
- Click "Save" to save the details of the shift. Swept will ask if you want to save these changes for "Only This Event" or "All In The Series". Choose "All In The Series" if you want to make a change to all of the repeating shifts. "Only this event" is only used when you want to change one shift within the repeating schedule.
Once the shift has been ended you can add a new repeating shift by following the instructions within the following support article: How Do I Create a Repeating Schedule?