Schedule your cleaners and supervisors (beta) to their shifts using Swept's scheduling feature. You can set up shifts to repeat daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. If you want to add a one time shift check out this article: How Do I Create a Schedule?
If you would like to edit or remove a repeating shift please see the following article: How to Edit or End a Repeating Shift
Who Can Add Schedules?:
Managers and supervisors (beta) are able to manage schedules within Swept.
Where Is This Accessed?:
The Swept Website App. This is available at https://app.sweptworks.com/.
Before you add a schedule you first need to add a location. Learn how to add a location here: How to Add-Edit-Delete Locations
How to Schedule a Shift
- Log in to the Swept Website App and select "Schedule" from the left hand menu.
- Click the green "Add Shift" button in the top right hand corner.
- Add the Start Date/Time and End Date/Time of the first shift of the series.
- Click under "Start Date" to update the start date of the shift.
- Click under "Start Time" to update the start time (the dropdown shows 30 minute increments. If you need different times click in the time field and delete the time and replace it with your own).
- Click under "End Date" to update the end date of the shift.
- Click under "End Time" to update the end time (the dropdown shows 30 minute increments. If you need different times click in the time field and delete the time and replace it with your own). *** Start and end dates can be on different dates. For example if it is an overnight shift.
- Click the green "Add Cleaner" button to add a cleaner to the shift.
- Check the check box by the cleaner or cleaners and click "Save".
- You can update the cleaners' hours within the shift start and end times by clicking in the start time and end time fields by the cleaner(s) and updating the hours as needed. As long as the times are within the shift time they will be able to be updated. This would be used in cases where cleaners may have different start and end times in a shift.
- Once your shift has been set up click "Edit" under "Single Shift"
A pop will appear. Check the check box by "Repeating". You will then see options for setting up a repeating schedule.
1. Repeats: You can have schedules repeat daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. If you select daily then this includes all days of the week. The most commonly used option is weekly.
2. Repeat every: Choose the frequency of the shift for repeating daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. For example you could select every week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, etc.
3. Repeat on: Within your frequency narrow your repeating shift down further. For example with weekly you could select Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
4. Starts on: This is the shift's first date and when the repeating shift starts. No shifts will appear before this date.
5. Ends: Choose when you would like the repeating shift to end.
- Never: The schedule repeats until you choose to end it.
- After occurrences: This is how many shifts you would like scheduled before the repeating stops. For example in the example above if I chose 3 then it would end after the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday shift.
- On: Choose a specific date the repeating shifts end on.
6. Summary: This will show a summary of the options you selected above.
7. Cancel or Save: If you do not want to proceed with your selection click "Cancel" and all information will be cancelled. If you would like to save your information click "Save".
- Once your information is set click "Save" to save the repeating shift.