Cleaners only have access through the mobile app. They are able to:
- View their schedule
- View/Send location messages
- Sign In/Out
- View security information
- View instructions
- Request supplies
Who Can Add Cleaners?:
Managers and Supervisors (Beta) are able to add Cleaners to Swept.
Where Is This Accessed?:
The Swept Website App. This is available at https://app.sweptworks.com/.
Add a Cleaner
To add a Cleaner in Swept you must log in to the Swept Website App. Once you are logged in please follow the instructions below:
On the left hand menu click “Cleaners”. All Cleaners will show on this page.
Click the green “+Add Cleaner” button on the right.
On the “Add New Cleaner” screen add the following information:
- Employee ID
- First Name*
- Last Name
- Email and/or Phone No.* - This will be their username to log in to the app.
- Password* - This will be their password to log in to the app.
- Override Support Phone No.
- Address Information
- Security Pin*
- IVR Pin
- Disable Mandatory GeoFence Sign In/Out:
- Un-approved Locations / Approved Locations
Click the blue “Save” button.
- Please note that the bolded text with an asterisk * is mandatory information.
Edit a Cleaner
To edit a Cleaner choose “Cleaners” from the left hand menu.
Hover your mouse over the Cleaner you would like to update and you will see a green pencil icon appear.
Click the green pencil icon and you will see your Cleaner information appear to edit.
Click the blue “Save” button at the bottom to save.
Disable a Cleaner
You can disable a Cleaner you plan to use in the future but do not want them to log in currently. To disable a Cleaner choose “Cleaners” from the left hand menu.
Click “Active” on the line with the Cleaner you would like to disable.
Their status will change to “Disabled”.
Delete a Cleaner
To permanently delete a Cleaner choose “Cleaners” from the left hand menu.
Hover your mouse over the Cleaner you would like to update and you will see a red X icon appear.
Click the red X icon to delete the Cleaner. This will permanently delete your Cleaner.
A pop up will appear asking if you are sure you would like to delete them as it will delete all related information. If unsure click “Cancel”. If positive you would like to delete the Cleaner click “Ok”.
The “Security Pin” field is used to gain access to the security information for the location. For example alarm codes or codes for lock boxes. For further information on this see our Security Pin & Information article. This security information is entered when a location is created or you can add it in to an already added location by following the instructions below:
- Go to “Locations” on the left hand side of the Website App
- By your location select “Location Information” which is the second icon from the left.
- Under “Security Information” add in the information you would like to be secure
- Click the blue "Save" button.